Okay, several people said the questions were tough last time, so I'm going to make it easier this time!
1. Share your favorite quilting or sewing tip.
2. Share your best tip for managing time more effectively (what works best for you)!
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Okay, I'll go first.
1. My favorite quilting/sewing tip is something all of you may already know, but I just learned it recently.
Did you know that thread has a grain? So, you want to thread your needle with the end that was cut off at the spool:
that along with running your thread through some bee's wax:
will prevent fraying and knotting when you applique or whip-stitch your binding to the back of your quilt.
2. Favorite time managment tip?? Okay, I'm just going to be honest here -- I stink at time management -- so that's why I'm asking you ladies for some ideas.
If I had to choose one--I guess it would be keeping a calendar, and checking things off as you go--at least it sounds like a good idea in theory.
3. If I could go anywhere in the world, the first place I would go is:
And, then I'd go to France, England, and then Australia and New Zealand.
If you don't have a blog, just comment here. If you have a blog, you can post on your blog, and comment here with your link, or just post a comment here. Whatever works for you!
Remember -- you get an extra entry in the drawing for answering the tag -- and that's how Michelle won her $25.00 Gift Certificate last month!
Looking forward to your answers!