Well I am
Rae Ann of Rae Ann's Quilters Niche finished sewing all of her nine patches
And, Karen of Messy Karen finished her nine patches, too:
Way to sew, Karen! Dawn-Marie of Friends Around the Fire has her blocks finished, and will post photos soon!
Alright, time for more sewing instructions!
For the 41" x 41" Mini Half-Pint Quilt:
1. Gather your 3 1/2" background squares and your nine patches.
2. Lay them out in 9 rows that are 9 blocks each, as follows:
For the 59" x 71" Lap-Sized Half-Pint:
1. Gather your 3 1/2" background squares and 9 patches.
2. Lay them out in 19 rows that are 15 blocks each (as follows):
Lay them out so that your center will be 15 blocks across by 19 blocks down!
3. Stitch the blocks for each row of 15 together:
4. Stitch your 19 rows together:
And, VOILA (like magic) -- you can see the finished quilt center!
Are all of you doing okay with the new time schedule -- or do you need more time?
I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress on your blogs (don't forget to comment here so that all of the girls can follow you along)!