and eat chocolate and watch "chick flicks", and drink lots of caffiene, and sew!
Joan also has the list of Charming Girls on her sidebar, so you can go to her blog to follow the links as well (thank you Miss Joan)!!
Are you ready for our
Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Create a post on your blog with the title "Valentine Sewing Party".
2. Post a comment here (on this post) with the link to that post on your blog.
3. As I receive the comments, I'm going to post the links here on- this post (above the party logo), so that we can just click links on this post to get to each other's blogs--we have to make this fast & easy so there is more time to eat, visit, and sew (smile).
4. Gather your project, quilting sustenance, and entertainment -- eat, sew, enjoy!!!
5. Every couple of hours throughout the day, take a photo or two, insert them in your "Valentine Sewing Party" post with an update.
6. Pop over here periodically to follow the links to your fellow partiers to see how they're doing and post comments.
7. This is an all day, all evening party -- so start as early or late as you like, and quit as early or late as you like!
8. Joan and I will follow the links next week, borrow a photo from each post -- and do a parade of all of the Valentine projects -- and announce the lucky winners of our prizes!
I'm raring to go:
I've got my entertainment (some of my favorite chick flicks), my quilting sustenance (chocolate --and Doritos [not pictured], and caffiene in the form of DDP), and my project all cut, just waiting to be sewn!
Really can't wait to get your links and get to sew with all of you!