SURPRISE! I'm so excited to announce that we will be participating in the
sponsored by "That Patchwork Place" and "Moda Fabrics"!
Check out these AWESOME PRIZES -
1st Prize - 12 monthly shipments of new release "That Patchwork Place" quilting books, and new Moda fabrics (valued at approx. $2100.00).
2nd Prize - 6 monthly shipments of new release "That Patchwork Place" quilting books, and new Moda fabrics (valued at approx. $1050.00).
3rd Prize - 3 monthly shipments of new release "That Patchwork Place" quilting books, and new Moda fabrics (valued at approx. $525.00).
We at Cotton Charm Quilts will be participating as an online quilt shop - very fun!!!
And, we'll be offering some great prizes of our own - for those who enter the contest through our store:
1st Prize - $100.00 Gift Certificate to our shop and Entry as a Finalist in the contest.
2nd Prize - A quilt kit to make
the layer cake version of "Nice Day" with "Aster Manor" fabric by 3 Sisters for Moda! Kit includes fabric to make the quilt top and binding!
3rd Prize - A quilt kit to make
this small version of "Bennington", with "Butterfly Garden" fabric by Kansas Troubles for Moda. Kit includes fabric to make the quilt top, binding, and backing.
How To Enter
1. First up, please read all of the official rules HERE!
2. If you haven't already done so, you'll need to purchase
It's an AWESOME book - featuring instructions to make 12 small and 12 large Schnibbles quilts - plus fun quotes, and stories from Carrie!
As a special offer for this contest, we have a limited number of copies that have been SIGNED by Carrie herself on sale for $16.80 HERE! Sorry - Sold Out!
You'll also need to purchase or pull from your stash currently available Moda charm packs or layer cakes to make your quilt!
You can buy your fabric and book anywhere you'd like!
3. You'll need to provide a photo of your planned quilt by June 30 2010, which shows the fabric you'll use (uncut and unsewn), and your copy of "Schnibbles Times Two" in the image. If you are a blogger, you'll need to create a post, include the image, and comment here with your link. If you're a non-blogger, you can e-mail me your image with your full name. The link to my e-mail is located on the bottom of the right-hand column of the blog.
4. Start Schnibbling - and make your quilt! You can make any quilt in the book - the larger layer cake or the smaller charm pack version!
5. E-mail me two (2) photos of your completed quilt by July 31, 2010 at 9:00 p.m. CST:
a) one photo showing the entire quilt hanging or laying flat with no props; and
b) one photo showing the detail of the quilting
6. You'll need to complete and sign the "Entry Form" which you can download HERE . You'll need to have the completed form to me by July 31, 2010 at 9:00 p.m. CST, and you can send it by e-mail or fax.
How Our Lucky Winners Will Be Selected!
We're going to post the photos of all of the quilts on the blog - and then we're going to have a "Voting Party" - and let our blog readers choose our winners! How fun is that?
More details on the Voting Party later!
Let me tell you, scrolling through all of those quilts - and choosing a favorite, and then going to all of the trouble to post a comment and vote - well, that's a lot of work!
And, we totally appreciate our blog readers - and want them to get to join in the Schnibbling fun - SO, here are our "Voting Party Prizes" (determined by random drawing)!
1st Prize - A copy of "Schnibbles Times Two" signed by Carrie herself
2nd Prize - A Pack of 5 Schnibbles Patterns
of your choice from our store!
3rd Prize - Two Charm Packs of your choice from our shop
to get you started Schibbling!
Oh - I'm so excited! So tell me all of you Charming Quilters out there - who's up for the fun??