Hi Girls! Time to set our July/August Priorities and Goals! I had to really sit a think a bit on what were the MOST important things for me to do in the next two months - and I have to say it was kinda fun!
Here are my priorities for the next couple of months:
1. Two Date Days
with my Studly!
2. Book our Anniversary Trip
to Biltmore Estate! We were there on another trip - but I've always wanted to go back when the whole place is decorated for Christmas - and Studly wants to take me this year!
3. Take Studly Jr.
bowling and mini golfing!
4. Sew with Mom & Kate one day a week.
5. Get out my pedometer - and try to walk 10,000 steps a day!
6. Clean out our bathroom drawers and cabinets
because they are - in a word - Embarrassingly Messy!
7. Old English woodwork, doors and trim to cover scratches!
8. Plan, shop and cook a New French Meal with Studly
and Julia (of course)! Oh, and try to walk like 50,000 steps on this day to burn off all that butter!
9. NO COMPUTER during the evenings and weekends (starting after tonight)
so it may take me even longer to reply to comments and get around to visit you all - but, I will get there - so please be patient with me!
10. Cut the pieces for 7 more Grandma's Garden blocks - and stitch on those in the evenings!
11. Stitch the Dresden Plates for you guessed it
12. Finish my "Imagine" quilt
Oh, July & August are going to be FUN!
Can't wait to see all of your lists of goals/priorities! Once you've posted them on your blog, be sure to come back and post a comment (here on this post) with the link to your blog post!