Hi Girls! A quick note before we get started today - my quilty, bloggy friend Polly of Aunt Polly's Porch has cooked up another sweet treat at the Moda Bake Shop! A Christmas tree, ric rac, fussy cut ornaments - so CA-UTE! Be sure to check it out!
Mkay - I think this is the FUNNEST
Quilt Along we've ever had! Really - you all have been so cheery and excited! You've picked such pretty fabrics - THANK YOU all for making this so enjoyable for Carol and me! We only have 3 weeks until the parade - yahoo!
Here is Mr. Linky - so you can link up and we can all see your finished quilt tops:
For instructions for the larger version, visit Carol's blog HERE!
Assembling The Quilt Top
1. Gather all your stuff (except the binding and backing)!
2. Lay out your blocks in 7 rows of 7 blocks each as follows:
4. Gather your 1 1/2" x 28 1/2" and your 1 1/2" x 30 1/2".
6. Lay out your border blocks - 10 blocks on the right and left side, and 12 on the top and bottom of your quilt.
8. Stitch one row of 10 blocks to the right and one row of 10 blocks to the left side of your quilt. And, stitch one row of 12 blocks to the top and one row of 12 blocks to the bottom of your quilt center.
We have a few fast workers who have already finished their quilt tops - and they're SO sweet! Can't wait to see the rest!
Happy Quilt Top Assembling Girls!