We won't be doing the regular club in May and June - so no need to post projects or finishes.
So what are we going to be doing?? Well, a couple of things I'm pretty psyched about.
Is your stash overflowing
like this? Or, do you have
a few patterns or
books that you're finished with - or that ya thought you'd use, but then phased out of?
Well - your trash just may be someone else's treasure!
So, we're having a
For those of you who could use a stash clean out - start going through your things to post. For those of you who don't need to destash - well, you definitely need more fabric (LOL) - so hopefully you'll find some great bargains at our Charming Swap & Sale!
Here's how it will work:
1. In the next few days, I'll be going through my stash, and will post what I have to swap/sell.
2. You charming people can start going through your stashes, too!
3. Post the items that you have available for swap or sale on your blog.
4. Then, you'll post a comment on the "Charming Stash Swap & Sale" post (which I will be posting soon) - to let people know to come check out your items!
5. Come click on all of the links and see what you find that you might want to buy or swap!
6. Contact the person to make your deals!
7. We'll be doing the swap for both May and June - so it's a great time for some Spring Cleaning - and perhaps to find some fabric and patterns you'd like!
And, in June - we have another special treat:
Are you all as excited as I am?